Free Access to The Julia Samuel Channel
To mark National Grief Awareness Week (Dec 2nd – 8th) we are making Good Grief’s Julia Samuel Channel available for free for 7 days. This amazing resource is a one-stop-shop featuring recordings of all of Julia’s events at Good Grief over the past 18 months.
- 60 videos packed full of wisdom and practical advice
- Shorter bite-size length videos (from 5 minutes to 15 minutes long)
- Grieving Complicated Relationships
- The Power of Smell in Memory
- PTSD + Grief
- Accommodating + Adapting (Not Getting Over!)
- Neutralising the Fight, Flight or Fear Response
- Guilt is a Feeling, it isn’t a Fact
- Giving Yourself Permission not to Suffer
- How the Family System Responds to Traumatic Loss
- Writing Letters to Someone Who Has Died
And many, many more.
To access the Julia Samuel Channel click THIS LINK and use the password goodgriefjulia