Physical Health and Well-Being at the End of Life
About the event
In this session chaired by Dr Sarah Holmes (Marie Curie) we will concentrate on how to support the physical health of people affected by dying, death and bereavement. This session will focus on medicine management and will include a segment on the Daffodil Standards for Pharmacy.
The Joanna Mugridge Award will be presented at the end of the session.
This session will include the following presentations:
- Welcome to the final day of the conference, and presentation of the Joanna Mugridge Awards
- Experiences of access to medicines in the community in the last year of life: findings from the ActMed study with Professor Sue Latter (University of Southampton)
- Community Pharmacy Quality Improvement (“Daffodil”) Standards for Palliative and End of Life Care with Darrell Baker (Royal Pharmaceutical Society)
- Selected abstracts on physical health and well-being
- Presentation of the Joanna Mugridge Award